Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Russian Federation Tehnolog Vikings - The Chieftain

Having several castles in the collection I thought it would be cool to some day put together a Knights vs. Knights (or Turks, or Saracens, or Vikings, or whatever) so to that end I've been s-l-o-w-l-y gathering figures. To-date I have some Britains Knights and Saracens but wanted to gather up a small hoard of Vikings. It was while searching for Vikings that I came across this really cool line of figures from the Russian Federation. They're marketed under the name 'Tehnolog' and are part of a line of fantasy figures. The sets come packaged in a poly bag with colorful graphics and the company's line of figures are depicted on the reverse. Unfortunately they appear to have only one set of Vikings but maybe I can find use for some of the other sets. Each set has five figures measuring about 2 1/8"(5.39cm) high making them great for 54mm displays.  I'll post a different figure each day and have also given them names because - well heck, even though one of my grandparents was from St. Petersburg, Russia (Old Pre-Revolution Russia ), I didn't grow up reading Cyrillic and don't believe the packaging gives them names. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



What a fierce looking mob. If one were to mix these in with other brands of Viking figures you would definitely have a raiding party to strike fear in the European countryside!



The Chieftain

He just looks like the guy in charge.















No comments:

Post a Comment