Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

2015 Mattel Hot Wheels Batman vs Superman Batmobile

It seems my craving for all vehicles Bat-related has been satiated. It's been a couple of years since I posted any Batmobiles and I've even started the l-o-n-g slow process of paring down my collection by giving away a bunch of Batmobiles to friends kids and, most recently, starting to list my Corgi's on eBay (only one listed so far cuz I don't have the time to do any more right now, and I will be keeping some of my favorites). Okay, all that being said, I did pick this up a few weeks back. It's a tie-in to the latest Bat-flick - which BTW I haven't even seen yet - and about 1/50 scale. It looks cool and may just be a keeper - for now. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina





















No comments:

Post a Comment