Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

K*B Toys Jasman, Inc. #01022 Mythical Dragon

Work on the new train layout has stopped so I've been trying to take photos of toys during what little 'me' time comes my way so as a result there's now a bunch of photo sets waiting to be edited and posted.

It's been quite a while since we showed any dragons here but I finally got around to taking pics of this big beast after seeing it sit on the shelf dutifully guarding The Cave for these past many years (I've also got a few more dragons to highlight in the coming weeks). This was a bin toy purchased from K*B Toys years before they went out of business. As I recall there were perhaps four or five different dragons in the bin but they were all in somewhat wild color schemes and this one simply appeared the most dragon like of the lot. I also recall it only cost a ouple of dollars so it was easy on the pocket book. It has folding wings and is quite large measuring 16" (30.64cm) L x 9  1/2" (24.13cm) H with an 18" (45.72cm)wingspan when the wings are spread out. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina








































No comments:

Post a Comment