Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Lemax Set#32117 2013 Witch Cast Spell

I haven't done much of anything this week - got no 'oomph' - so I thought I'd at least post some pics taken last week of another Lemax Spooky Town offering, this one is 'Witch Casting Spell' which measures 2 1/4" (5.71cm) H. I've been wanting to start building another paper haunted house from Ravensblight .com and even took out all the printed sheets but I haven't started on it yet. Anywho, more shots of the in-progress Halloween set-up to follow. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina











One of the reasons for doing this little Halloween set-up was to practice low-light photography. I mean really, what better subject than Halloween to do no/low light photos!?
Here's our witch casting a spell on...?


Th photo was taken at night with all the lights to The Cave turned off. The only lighting used was a one of those cheap battery operated tap lights which doesn't throw out much illumination.  I placed the camera on a tripod and set it for night photography. It took a few shots to get the scene in focus but I think it turned out pretty good. What's your opinion readers?


No comments:

Post a Comment