Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Kayro-Vue Productions The Munsters Photo Play

Setting up the Haunted Village has been pretty fun, just getting out in The Cave when a few free minutes happened to come my way and messing with things in general. So I had the Munster family but what to do with it it? I don't have the Munster house - which is actually pretty large - so I made do with what I have and posed them by this haunted fixer-upper 2-story cottage. I think the family mug shots turned out pretty good. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



Bettina got in the act too - she prepared this shot   









2 comments:

  1. Now THAT is COOL! What an ace Munsters diorama! It reminds me of the old Addams Family House model by Aurora. Super nifty and you've done an ace job setting it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sehr Vielen Dank Woodsy! There is a built-up HO scale model of the Munsters House by (I believe) Polar Lights, but I think this set-up turned out pretty good with the substitute house. All these paper buildings I've been building BTW are around 1/43-ish scale and suitable for an O-gauge train layout - maybe I can work a haunted village in as a permanent part of a future train layout!

      Delete