Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Burger King Universal Studios Monsters 1997 - The Creature From The Black Lagoon

Here's the last of the four Universal Studios Monsters offered by Burger King back in '97, The Creature From The Black Lagoon. I have a confession: of the four baddies this is my least favorite. I grew up in the '50s and '60s and saw the movie once on TV. I disliked it so much, whenever it came on again I simply watched something else. I don't know why, maybe it was too fishy for me :-) Anywho, now that I've got these four I have to figure out a way to work them into the Halloween set-up. Creature measures 4 1/2" (11.43cm) H and although he doesn't come wish a crate, coffin, or fish bucket he does have special operating feature; dunk him in water for a bit so he fills up with water, then press his chest and he squirts! Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment