Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Agrespoly T307 Space Car - Ylw HP

While I haven't photographed a lot of toys lately with everything that's been going on, I did find some older files that survived the computer crisis of last year. The pics for this car were on my laptop. There are markings underneath that I simply couldn't read with the naked eye or even discern after manipulating photos for contrast. BUT, thanx to the guys over at Moonbase Central, I now know this was made by a firm called 'Agrepoly' - never heard of 'em! The car itself is 4" (10.16cm) long, made of yellow hard plastic w/black HP wheels, and is a downsized modified version of one of Marx's Cars of The Future as shown in the last photos. There is a discussion of these cars on Alphadrome explaining the differences between the Agrepoly and Marx versions (thanx for that Woodsy!). Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina.






















No comments:

Post a Comment