Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Renwal No. 2093 Delivery Truck w/Painted Trim HP

I'll be the first to admit I was a spoiled kid. Being the only surviving male child and my dad having a good enough job to support us meant I had a fair amount of toys as a kid and many of the toys shown here on the blog I remember because I had them. And then of course toys I didn't have my friends probably did. That being said, a lot of the toys we had back then were cheap bin toys. Even back in the day it cost only 5 or 10 cents to buy many of the toys posted here so mom and pop didn't necessarily have to be well off to afford them. Today's toy is a good example, the hard plastic Renwal Delivery Truck (No. 2093) and I do remember having this type of truck as a young 'un. My understanding is those vehicles with a number starting with '20' are the painted ones. These would have been lettered in silver with silver trim and, while often times the trim is worn off, you should still be able to detect a little of the paint clinging on. This truck is also available as the No. 93 UN-painted version. Today's example is a fairly good example of the painted variety.  Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment