Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Payton #7 Bomber - Blue SP

I don't know anything about Payton but from what I've seen, they appear to have made soft plastic knock-offs of other companies hard plastic toys. Also, Payton used a lot of pastel colors and so I'm wondering if they marketed their toys to the toddler crowd. In any case they did have some nice offerings like this blue SP (soft plastic) bomber. This bomber design was offered by Processed Plastics, I believe, as a B-36 with separate propellers facing rearward on each engine nacelle and 'B-36' molded on the top of the fuselage (missing from this variant). The plane measures 4 5/8" (11.7cm) L x 5 3/4" (14.6cm) wingspan x 1" (2.5cm) H. I got a little photo happy with this one, so Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


























No comments:

Post a Comment