Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Love the Red Wing Bird's & .gif Weather Pic's 22 November 2013 Las Vegas

Hello Everybody! Took This Morning a lot of Bird Pictures Somebody told me they are Red Wing Bird's I thought they are Crow's and so whatever they are they are Pretty.  Also there are Pigeon around want some Bird Seed's .The Weather here is cold Rainy had Snow on Sheep Mountain & Mt.Charleston.I had no Luck taken Photos of the Moon so I did The Red Wing Bird's.If that's what they are.I do Love this Color's of the Red Wing Raven's & .gif  and put some Picture's here from Weather Picture's North of us Sheep Mountain Enjoy Have a Wonderful Day the Berg's









                                                         







































































No comments:

Post a Comment