Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beaver Moon,Wild Colorful Sky;Crow's or Ravens Las Vegas 14 November 2013


Hello Everybody! Got busy taken Pictures of The Beaver Moon but mostly Today was the Wild Sky ,Beaver Moon was a little to cloudy but i got Some sorry maybe i can get some later we shell see.I also got some Interesting Picture from Crow or Raven's one of them is so Funny up side down getting some Exercise I did not know when i was taken the picture that he or she was up side down.The Sky was so different and later then Sky was so Beautiful Fire Orange and keep taken Pictures and than my Husband ask me did you see the Sky i said yes and told him I took Pictures so we are Happy with the outcome.So Hope you Like them and Enjoy the Pictures and have a Wonderful Day  The Berg;s







































































 































No comments:

Post a Comment