Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

18 November 2013 Moon set ,Birds, Sheep Mountain


Hello Everybody ! Took Picture This Morning of The Moon but could not get Pictures when it sets's clouds did my best so I did Sheep Mountain Pictures and Bird's. I don't know when we can show Pictures because today started the Computer Problems and trying to get it fixed.If you see no Posting that's why. my Husband try to put Pictures from Camera to Computer and did not work.Most of today the Computer did not work for me that's why i am so late.We are sorry and Hope that it works better soon Thank you be patient. Have a wonderful Day & Enjoy the Moon Birds Mountain Pictures from the Berg's



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment