Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Modern Toys Antique Pick-Up Truck

Sometimes fortune favors the foolish. Such was the case with this little gem. I had bought a real nice set of Linemar cars from a seller on eBay and when the package arrived this truck was in it along with the boxed set of vehicles. Having thought it was a packing error (which has happened to me before) I contacted the seller who said he simply didn't need it anymore! Whoopee!! Many Thanx sir!
There are a couple of small flaws, like one missing hubcap and a missing tailgate, but overall it's a real nice piece. I'm ascribing this to Modern Toys simply as an educated guess. Measuring 6 1/4" (15.9cm) L x 4" (10.2cm) H x 2 3/4" (7cm) W, the size is right for their line and they made a whole range of toys styled after early 1900s vehicles. If anyone knows for sure that it was made by someone else please let me know. Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment