Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Running Press 2012 Batmobile

Toys & Stuff has a neat little dust collector today, a Running Press Batmobile I found in the store this past Christmas. It's plastic, about 1/50 scale, and permanently sits atop a nice display stand featuring an integral Batlogo. The box refers to it as a 'Mega Mini Kit'  HA! it is not. It is not a kit as in a plastic model one would assemble because its pre-built. It's also not a kit in the sense that it is not a collection of items with a specific use as there is only the Batmobile. Oh, I know the box shows a 48-page booklet but this is the second Running Press toy I've bought (see Running Press Bat-Signal) - from different sources - and neither one had the booklet. I'm beginning to think there is no such thing as a booklet. In any case, like I said, it's a cool enough little dust collector for the Batmobile fan - no award winner, but nice. Enjoy!