Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Corgi #77350 1960s DC Comics Batmobile

Gosh, it's been over a year since posting the last Corgi Batmobile. This series of Batmobiles, Villainmobiles, and other Bat-Vehicles ran from 2005 through 2007 and quite frankly I thought I had them all and promptly stopped looking. It was fellow Batmobile fan and blog reader Michael Varone who pointed out some that I was missing. There for a few weeks we were corresponding and trying to figure out what exactly this whole series consisted of. That prompted me to re-engage the hunt and today's vehicle, which was released in 2007, is the result of that and hasn't yet been featured on Toys & Stuff. I'm apparently still missing about three more in the series but it is going to take some time before I'm able to acquire them as other expenses have to be taken care of first - every collector's dilemna. Enjoy!