Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Dragon Clock

Here's one for the ladies, a cute little dragon desk clock titled 'Gentleman Caller' (stamped on the bottom). It depicts a brightly colored, cartoon-like dragon holding a whopper of a ring in his hand. It's made in China and measures 7 1/4" (18.4cm) H x 5 1/4" (13.3cm) W and made from cast resin.

I almost let this month go by without a dragon posting. Heck, after all this is the year of the dragon and there for awhile I was r-e-a-l-l-y into collecting the beasts so it would only be natural for me to post some here. But I gotta tell ya, I don't remember buying this one. I think the wife bought it for me and she no doubt thought it would be a 'cute' addition to my collection. But present or no, this one is gonna have to go. We've slowly-but-surely have been trying to pare down on possessions and I know she won't mind me getting rid of it.  Enjoy!